Thursday, July 22, 2010

And this would be me...

This is not my first blog. This is, what, my fourth? That's a little insane, considering I don't even make time for the others much anymore, but a new locale means new things to photograph, and there's no sense in posting pics of Arizona on Formosa Fix, is there?

Living in Taiwan made me a better student of small things: beauty is in the details, and I'm trying to dive into Phoenix lens first, capturing things while they are still new to my eyes. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Kathy! I am your first follower!!! How exciting!!!! These pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading about your adventures in a new, different and beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise, Amy! Thanks for coming over. : )

    ReplyDelete